The Digital Doctor is doing house calls! Today we are going to make sure that your brand is being presented exactly as it should AND that you are getting the most out some of the neat tools and settings Facebook has developed to make staying engaged with clients and prospects easier.
Goal: Improve Your Facebook Presence & Engagement
Estimated Time: 1hr.
What You’ll Need:
- Your Headshot or Business Logo
- Cover Image Graphic (Seasonal graphic available in this month’s kit!)
- Photos of your recent listings/sales
- Links to Facebook’s easy to follow instructions for each item on the task list are included below
- Review/Setup your page’s info. Make sure your phone, email, website, location, story, and hours are correct. (Click About below your Pages profile picture and then click Edit Page Info.)
- Create an @username for your page
- Update your profile image with your latest headshot or your logo. (Click the little camera icon on your current profile picture.)
- Update your cover image (click the little camera icon on your current cover image). The cover photo can be a picture of your team, a seasonal graphic, or anything else you feel gives visitors to your page a welcoming feel.
- Add/Update your call to action button
- Create a pinned welcome post with a call to action. This post will appear at the top of your page until you unpin it. Use the preset post type “Get Phone Calls”, The text of this post should welcome new visitors to your page and tell a little bit about your business. It is important to express the personality of your business but also to keep it succinct.
- Post photos of your recent listings/sales. Tag your buyers/sellers! Remember, anyone you tag must like your page first.
- Update/turn on notifications! You don’t want to be the last to know you got a lead!
- Setup automatic replies for Messenger
- Turn on reviews. Then send a personal message to your recent clients asking for a review.
- In the right column, Invite your friends and family to like your page!
Looking for free marketing ideas? Our EPIC November 2019 Marketing Calendar is here! Check it out for fresh ideas to help you with social media posts, videos, pop-bys, and more!
Need help implementing ideas? Book a consult today!
Remember: if you have any trouble, head over to our Facebook EPICAgents Members Only Group where you can post questions to the community and get information about our next live training.