It is easy to get overwhelmed by business tasks that occupy too much time and prevent you from doing what you do best. Today we are going to put an end to that overwhelm. Zapier is a web-based tool that can automate mundane tasks that will free up your time to focus on tasks that only you can do like talking to prospects and showing your listings! There are integrations for 1,000s of popular apps like Salesforce, Facebook, and Google Drive as well as apps specific to the real estate industry.
Goal: Automate a tedious/time-consuming business process
Estimate Time: 15min-20min
What You’ll Need:
- A Zapier account
- Know which online platforms you want to automate
- Login information (username and password) for each app account you want to connect to Zapier
- Zapier’s easy to follow guide
- Create a Zapier account.
- Explore Zapier’s available app integrations.
- Create a Zap or choose one of the built-in Zap templates.
- Connect the app that you have chosen to Zapier.
- Select the fields you want to use in the Zap for the app that you have chosen.
- Click “Save + Finish!” to start automating your business apps
TIP: Set aside 20 minutes a day for this. Do one automation each day until you have automated all of the processes that are preventing you from focusing on the things only you can do!
Watch it in action below!
Looking for free marketing ideas? Our EPIC November 2019 Marketing Calendar is here! Check it out for fresh ideas to help you with social media posts, videos, pop-bys, and more!
Need help implementing ideas? Book a consult today!
Remember: if you have any trouble, head over to our Facebook EPICAgents Members Only Group where you can post questions to the community and get information about our next live training.