You are a busy agent and staying engaged in the fast paced world of social media can tie up a lot of time. Scheduling all of your social media posts in one day each month with save you time, ensure that you consistently engage your social media following, and give you peace of mind to focus on the most important part of your business. We will introduce more ways to automate your social media management during MARKETING Auto-MAZING JUNE. For now, I want to make sure you know the most basic way to schedule Facebook posts for your business page.
Goal: Schedule an entire month of social media posts to Facebook
Estimate Time: 45min-1hr
What You’ll Need:
- This month’s social media post spreadsheet
- This month’s graphics
- Facebook’s super easy step by step instructions
- Download this month’s social media spreadsheet
- Customize your hashtags. Use RiteTag.com to get ideas based on your area and specialty.
- Read Facebook’s instructions
- Schedule your posts between 8am and 8pm during your time zone
- Tag relevant influencers and referral partners. Remember on Facebook, they must like your page before you can tag them!
TIP: Once you are posting from your business page regularly, you will start getting requests to “Boost your post” for a nominal fee that sounds appealing. Don’t bother. We’ll talk more about effective Facebook advertising that create real leads in later posts. For now, the goal is posting good content consistently!
Looking for free marketing ideas? Our EPIC November 2019 Marketing Calendar is here! Check it out for fresh ideas to help you with social media posts, videos, pop-bys, and more!
Need help implementing ideas? Book a consult today!
Remember: if you have any trouble, head over to our Facebook EPICAgents Members Only Group where you can post questions to the community and get information about our next live training.